- Happy people don't tie their inner feelings to external influences: This means that they realise that they have no control over how other people behave. They accept it as it is and are okay with that. If you tie your self esteem to what others think of you, then it might not be the best strategy.
- They are really really good at ONE THING: These guys aren't interested in getting to be just good in many things. They make sure they put themselves through hardship to EXCEL at one thing rather than being average in many things.
- Daily exercise: Studies have shown the importance of exercise in being Happy. You need to get that exercise rush of endorphins! It will improve your mood and make you keep at it! Most happy people make sure to include this in their daily routine!
- Have at least 5 close relationships: Having 5 close relationships is an important contributor of being happy. It is the amount of time and effort that people put in into maintaining healthy, close relationships. The number 5 is not that important. Its the amount of dedication you have to achieving these relationships
- Spend more money on experiencing life: Happy people are said to enjoy experience rather than random objects. Why? Because Experiences improve over time. They give you good memories. They are one of a kind and they usually involve other people!
If you want to read a good book on happiness, we recommend one by the Dalai Lama himself. Click the link below to check it out.
Do you worry about the future? Does that get in the way of you being content in the present? If so you need to watch the video below. Click the play button to start the video
Boost your happiness levels today
Ever felt like you're trying really hard but sometimes thing just don't go your way? Feeling low for no particular reason? Are you getting angry\irritable at the smallest things? Maybe you need to talk to someone who won't judge you and will help you achieve your full potential.
Read more of our posts below.